Saturday, May 30, 2009

Friends in Bixby

To my friends in Bixby, a town that our family visited every Sunday for about seven years. Daryl Baskins is just one of several friends that we met during our time in that country church on the edge of town. Midwest Agape Chapel is the name of the church.
I remember we had some great guest ministers that would come to our church, like Rick Renner- whose teaching and dramatic story telling is life changing. Maurice Sklar the psalmist with a wonderful anointing and skill to play on the violin, And Solvieg, whose sweet voice would bring such peace, comfort, and encouragement as she sang her songs. Thank God for those that He leads us to and for this journey that the Holy Spirit guides us on. I was in the church band for a period of five years. I played mostly on a Yamaha DX7, which I would carry with me several days a week. There were some very special moments here in this country church.

No comments: