Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Change Your HVAC Filter the Easy Way!

Changing your air filter is an easy task, but I hear more and more people say that they forget and dread to change it. For an easy solution to the problem, check out www.filters4me.com and their filter subscription program.

How does the filter subscription program work?
Simply go to their website and click to sign up. Follow the steps to enter all your information and your filters will arrive as often as you like. No more remembering when to change your filters. When they arrive, you know its time to change the filters. It's that easy! In addition, the filters you receive are top quality and will reduce allergens, dust, dander, smoke, and air contaminates in your home.

How Often Should I Change My Filter? On average, you should change your air filters every 60-90 days. If you hear your air filter whistling, then you have waited too long to change the filter. Not only will your filter not catch the dust and contaminates but it will cost you more money on energy costs.

Will Filters4me have the size I need? Yes. Filters4me can make any size filter. No more hunting down a difficult to find size.

If you have any other questions about the HVAC filter subscription program or want other information about the benefits of changing your air filter regularly, contact Rick Butefish of Filters4Me at 918-292-8600 or www.filters4me.com and watch the video below.

No comments: